PO Box 83720
Boise, ID 83720-0066
If you have questions,
please contact us at:
PTV Sponsorship Account ExecutiveIdaho Public Television
Open for Recruitment: August 24, 2018 - September 10, 2018
Announcement # 05357006247
Salary Range: $18.31 - $19.00 per hour -Plus Competitive Benefits!
This is a rare and exciting
opportunity to join a vibrant
public television station and
help bring award-winning
programs to all Idahoans.
Corporate Sponsorship Representatives cultivate and secure financial sponsorships in support of Idaho Public Television’s PBS programs, local productions, program acquisitions, special events, education initiatives and outreach activities.
Program Sponsorship Solicitation
- Studies and researches potential sponsor's company, products, and interests
- Contacts and arranges meeting with potential sponsor
- Discusses and negotiates sponsorship of a particular program, local production or mission-related initiative
- Prepares contracts, discusses terms, and obtains signature
- Writes draft of short video/audio message and works through approvals with sponsor and Director of Development
- Ensures sponsor's logo and television spots are in place to be aired
- Maintains periodic contact with sponsors and approaches regarding renewal
- Maintains files of current, potential, and past sponsors and documents all related contacts or correspondence
Account Relationship Management
- Contacts current and past sponsors and other potential sponsors to secure and engage fundraising support for Idaho Public Television
- Works with client, art department and production department to finalize and ensure all deadlines are met
- Maintains contact files in CRM system
Special Event Coordination
- Engage corporate sponsors in station activities and events such as on-air pledge events
- Sponsor preview events and station program screenings around the state
- Good knowledge of fundraising, sales, promotion and marketing theory and methods
- Valid Driver’s License
- Researching, composing and implementing a marketing plan
- Preparing and presenting oral presentations before individuals and groups
- Managing multiple priorities or tasks on a daily basis
- Providing customer service
The examination is a rating of your education and experience. Enter your responses to the questions in the spaces provided in the examination. You must have the minimum level of experience or education described for each question addressing minimum requirements to qualify for this position. Scoring will be based on the information you provide. A minimum rating of 70 is needed to pass this examination. Notification of your test results will be available online when the review process is complete.
To preview the exam, click on the “Preview Exam” link at the bottom of this page (you will not be able to take the exam from this screen). If you wish to take the exam, click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided.
How to Apply:
Click on any Apply Online button and follow the instructions provided to complete the Application Checklist and Exam for this position.
When completing your online application information, please select:
- Idaho Public Television under "Agencies"
- Full-time employment under "Job Type/Shift"
- Boise under "Cities"
When updating your online application information, you must complete all items in the Application Checklist. The items in the Application Checklist includes: Personal Information, Education, Work History, Cities, Agencies, Job type. Without this information your name cannot be referred to the hiring agency.
Use the link below to apply for this position:
or visit www.idahoptv.org under jobs