PROJECT SUMMARY: The Idaho Out-Of-School Network (ION) has a
mission to ensure that Idaho youth have access to quality out-of-school programs.
The ION is working to build statewide awareness about the importance of
out-of-school programs, enrich and expand current out-of-school funding, and is
creating a statewide interactive GIS-based map to help families find
afterschool activities in their local communities. The Idaho Out-Of-School
Network is a program of Jannus, Inc.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Idaho Out-of-School Network (ION) Quality
and Professional Development Coordinator will provide leadership to develop the
systems, partnerships and networks to support ION’s mission and ensure
availability of quality programming. This is a part-time position (32 hours/week) and benefit-eligible.
Ensure providers have the support to offer high quality programs
Execute ION’s Innovative Project focused on Middle School Youth:
Build the Network’s Internal Capacity to provide Quality Programming Statewide:
● Work with project manager, director, grant writer and others to identify opportunities for new project development to move the professional development and quality goals forward for the Network;
● Facilitate communication with the Quality and Professional Development Workgroup;
● Reflect on Network's progress towards growth in the areas of Quality and professional development annually and adjust strategies;
Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Willingness to travel within the state of Idaho as well as occasional out of state travel;
● Must have access to reliable transportation and be able to provide proof of state required liability insurance coverage;
● Must be able to pass a criminal history background check;
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Education or related field or significant relevant experience would be considered. Master’s degree in Education preferred.
TO APPLY: Complete the required Jannus, Inc. Employment Application available at www.jannus.org and send with your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Or fax to 208.336.0880 or mail or deliver to 1607 W Jefferson St., Boise, ID 83702 by August 9, 2018.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this job.
J a n n u s, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
J a n n u s , I n c . shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR sections 60-1.4(a)(7), 60-300.5(a) and (d), 60-741.5(a) and (d), and 29C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, if applicable. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals including on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity, veteran status or disability, military status, or any status protected by federal, state or local law and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.