The Project Coordinator works closely with the Project Manager supporting the Empower Idaho project. Under Empower Idaho, the Project Coordinator acts as a resource to the public and individuals calling and emailing with inquiries related to training and behavioral health. Compiles, develops, and disseminates information regarding mental illness recovery and behavioral health legislation through community meetings, written communication, and website maintenance. The Project Coordinator also closely manages the details of educational activities, online and in-person, including assisting in recruiting subject matter experts for the activities, coordinating the details of the webinar platform, and providing additional support for these activities as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide timely and informed responses to consumers and family members contacting Empower Idaho;
· Research, compile, develop and disseminate relevant behavioral health information, educational activities and resources to consumers and consumer groups, family members and family groups, behavioral health boards, providers, and other stakeholders;
· Assist in providing statewide support to existing family and consumer advocacy/support groups and support the creation of additional groups;
· Maintain an updated email distribution list and communicate effectively with consumers, providers, and regional stakeholders;
· Maintain an informative Empower Idaho website and update content multiple times per week;
· Provide excellent and positive representation in the community, and communicate regularly with key providers, stakeholders, behavioral health boards, and community contacts;
· Assist with preparation for and setting up presentations, educational activities, and awareness campaigns to boards, behavioral health groups, committees, providers, consumers and family members;
· Must possess lived experience in mental health recovery and resilience as a consumer or family member;
· Knowledge of behavioral health and related community services available in Idaho to consumers and families;
· Ability to respond to telephone and email contacts in a clear and professional manner;
· Ability to communicate detailed information in an accurate and competent manner;
· Ability to organize and manage the compilation, development and dissemination of complex information and materials;
· Must be proficient in social media platforms, specifically Facebook. Instagram and Twitter preferred, but not required.
· Demonstrated computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, or similar software;
· Experience in development of newsletters, professional email communications, and informational materials that include graphic design elements;
· Graphic design experience, including use of software such as Adobe Illustrator and/or Microsoft Publisher;
· Technical skills to maintain the Empower Idaho website, including experience with WordPress;
· Be able to pass a criminal history background check;
· Possess a valid driver’s license, provide proof of State required minimum liability insurance coverage;
· Access to a reliable vehicle for independent travel preferred
Bachelor’s degree required and/or some college with relevant experience will be considered.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Works in general office environment, must have ability to travel throughout the Treasure Valley primarily and statewide occasionally as need.
Must be able to tolerate heat and cold, and travel to various stakeholder meetings in Treasure Valley. Sitting, standing, walking, driving, repeated hand and wrist motions (for computer use) are required. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds.
Complete the Jannus Employment Application available at www.jannus.org and send with your resume to email@example.com. Or fax to 208.331.0267 or mail or deliver to 1607 W Jefferson St., Boise, ID 83702.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this job.
Jannus, Inc. is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Jannus, Inc. shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR sections 60-1.4(a)(7), 60-300.5(a) and (d), 60-741.5(a) and (d), and 29 C.F.R. Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A, if applicable. These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals including on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, pregnancy, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or gender identity, veteran status or disability, military status, or any status protected by federal, state or local law and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.