Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls offering programs from coast to coast and across the globe. Girl Scouts offers every girl a chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
Silver Sage Girl Scout Council is committed to providing a work environment of equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants and creating a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and professionalism.
The Placement Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing effective recruiting strategies via telephone and or internet to increase girl and adult membership in the council. This includes recruiting girl members as well as recruiting volunteers to deliver and support programming. This position is responsible for providing the highest level of customer service to all customers, both external and internal. She/he facilitates a timely and engaging onboarding process to ensure prospective members are converted within established timeframes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Using Salesforce-based Customer Relationship Management system, facilitate an engaging onboarding process to ensure qualified leads generated from marketing and recruitment are converted within established timeframes.
· Effectively place traditional and episodic volunteers by identifying compatible opportunities and advising prospect on appropriate placement.
· Create and deliver persuasive email communications that engage prospects and promote membership and volunteer opportunity.
· Verify and track lead sources, rate of conversion by source, and communicate high conversion methods to recruitment team.
· Compile and maintain Opportunity Catalog of current volunteer opportunities, both troop and non-troop, and girl placement opportunities and provide regulars status reports to team members.
· Enter and maintain accurate data and records related to member onboarding, volunteer approval and customer engagement.
· Serve as content expert on Girl Scout process, procedures, rules and forms relating to becoming a member and/or becoming a volunteer.
· Prepare a variety of status reports including activity, follow-up, and area needs assessment for eternally facing recruitment staff.
· Assist in achieving the Council’s goals for girl and adult membership through working cross functionally to register, retain, onboard and support customers.
· Process all paper registrations.
· Work with cross-functional team to determine or develop innovative techniques to ensure the effective delivery of recruitment/closing strategies.
· Support recruitment in the identification of marketing/advertising/public relation opportunities that will effectively and efficiently promote the Girl Scouts brand and enhance recruitment efforts.
· Answer calls from the customer care line and document customer solutions.
· Provide exceptional communication, customer service and follow-up to meet the needs of volunteers until they are fully placed in a role.
· Engages in problem-solving and provides solutions; manages and responds appropriately to all inquiries but not limited to email, phone and walk in customers.
· Adheres to Council and GSUSA policies, standards, procedures and Girl Scout Promise and Law.
· Supports and promotes the Council’s and GSUSA’s commitment to diversity, inclusion and pluralism.
Perform other duties as assigned