Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Marketing Director is involved in all aspects related to the branding and marketing of Ballet Idaho.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides timely, interesting and unique press releases to create public interest
- Communicates regularly with media via phone calls, emails, and social media to build and maintain sustained relationships
- Provides timely, professional and exclusive leads to media to assure they are valued
- Works with Executive and Artistic Directors for final image and copy authorization of material
- Creates a brand that is consistently and beautifully unique, creative, and eye-catching that reflects the mission and values of Ballet Idaho
- Designs and utilizes multiple avenues for marketing delivery including, but not limited to: mailers, posters, banners, ads, website, and social media
- Develops a quality brand
that consistently reflects the mission, values and artistic vision that
make Ballet Idaho unique
- Insures that any and all
Ballet Idaho documents – both internal and external exhibit the Ballet
Season Ticket Sales and Seat Assignments
- Develops and implements a professional sales campaign for each season delivered to customers via announcement video, emails, social media, phone calls, website, etc. that is friendly and transparent
- Delivers ticket sale assignments in a professional, personalized manner insurer that customers feel valued and experience high quality entertainment
- Community partners and new customers’ value are reflected and appreciated in program events and all marketing materials
- Coordinate events with the
support of Development Director and Board Committee members
- Manage vendor contracts
including, catering, deign companies, rentals, parking, etc.
- Manage, design, print, and
distribute all invitations and/or event programs
- Ensure event attendance
budget is met through marketing, advertising, and public relations
Major Print Items
- Season program
- Manage ad sales, ad sales budget, advertiser’s artwork, and
internal content and ads
- Season Brochure- Design,
print and mail season ticket brochure to renewing and previous
subscribers, and donors
Ensure event attendance budget is met through marketing, advertising, and public relations.
Develop and maintain marketing expense budget and proposed income.