Idaho Volunteer Lawyers Program (IVLP), Case Coordinator – part time position 30-32 hours per week (or full time position)
IVLP is seeking a team player who is motivated to serve
people in need. We are a non-profit that provides legal services to low-income
individuals and families throughout Idaho. IVLP offers a competitive salary,
excellent benefits and free parking.
- · Interview applicants regarding their legal matter
- · Write compelling case summaries
- · Recruit volunteer attorneys to take cases
- · Assist IVLP staff on program activities
- · Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- · Non-profit or legal experience, pref.
- · Bilingual (Spanish), pref.
- · Experience working or volunteering with low-income populations a plus
Submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com or P.O. Box 895, Boise, ID 83701. Deadline: December 7, 2018.