The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the overall administration, development and coordination of all HR functional areas including employee relations, compensation, recruitment and staffing, insurance benefits, training & development, employment equity programs, student volunteer program, personnel policies and legal compliance. Provides human resources management consultation. Staffs personnel Committee of the Board.
1. Must have five or more year's exempt-level Human Resources Generalist experience.
2. Must have supervision or management experience in Human Resources.
3. Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
4. In-depth knowledge of employment laws and other government compliance regulations, both state and federal.
5. Excellent computer applications knowledge including word processing and spreadsheet related programs.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Excellent interpersonal skills. 8. Organized, efficient and industrious worker.
9. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
11. Ability to organize and prioritize work.
1. Not-for-profit organization or health care management background.
2. Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification or Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP).