Executive Director is the chief executive officer and holds the primary
responsibility for the organization's consistent achievement of its mission and
long-term financial stability. The Executive Director directly supervises five
senior staff members and a total staff of 17. The annual budget is
We're looking for someone who has demonstrated that they are:
· A strong, stable administrator with three or more years of senior management experience preferably with a nonprofit organization.
· A leader who can engage the community.
· An outgoing individual who can raise funds in partnership with a development professional.
· A laborative leader who can support a Board of ectors in creating an annual budget, a strategic plan, policies and a framework for financial success and mission achievement.
You may be the right person for the job if:
· You are looking for a challenging position with a beloved community asset that could benefit from stable leadership.
· You want to work with a team of dedicated individuals committed to the mission.
· You enjoy the opportunity to manage an organization with diverse business functions.
For a more complete job description with a listing of core responsibilities and qualifications, you can visit our website at www.willametteheritage.org/staff/