Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness, sustainability and stability of clinic operations.
· Responsible for day-to-day management of the Warm Springs Counseling Center (WSCC) with the following key responsibilities:
- Management of WSCC clinic operations including accountability for clinicians’ productivity and performance.
- Establish policies and procedures for HIPPA compliance, clinician training, clinician documentation (chart reviews), and clinical licensing boards.
o Ensure quality service to clients, best possible match between client and clinician, appropriate referral when needed, and develop appropriate procedures.
- Manage complaints of clients and families.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with community mental health providers and referral organizations.
- Oversee Medication Management services including supervision of Registered Nurse and contracted Physician. Develop medication management policies and office workflow.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of the Warm Springs Training Institute (WSTI) activities as well and monitoring the implementation of the Touchstone program
- Manage the NHSC and oversee Internship programs
- Manage facility utilization including information systems, EHR, PsycAdvantage, other web-based office management systems and waiting room.
- Management of administrative functions including finance, human resources, marketing, and facilities
This position reports to the board of directors and includes the following responsibilities:
- Collaboratively develop and execute WSCC strategic plan.
- Provide appropriate level of detail (updates and materials and agenda) for effective board meetings.
- Keep the board and board committees informed at all times.
Essential Job Requirements:
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in public administration, and/or social services, business, finance, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five (5) years experience in organizational leadership and management capacity in public, private or non-profit setting.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Business and operations support functions including human resources, information technology, accounting, and finance.
PREFERRED SKILLS: Strong executive maturity, collaboration, leadership and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication abilities. Solid organizational and analytical abilities. Shows initiative, drive and a passion for improving the overall health and well being of the community.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and stand. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands and have finger dexterity; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.