Expansion International, Inc.
208.345-7624 | www.expansioninternational.org | firstname.lastname@example.org
Expansion International, Inc. is a Christian nonprofit organization whose mission is to partner with communities in Kenya to provide spiritual, health, education, and economic solutions that transform individuals and their community. On behalf of marginalized communities, we provide leadership by guiding and connecting organizations with suitable development projects to positively affect the physical, economic, and spiritual transformation of those living in adverse or challenging conditions. We are a team of passionate and earnest individuals working together to better the lives of those we serve. As such, we regard each employee as filling a critical role enabling us to collectively fulfill our mission.
Office Administrative Assistant
Expansion International’s full-time Office Administrative Assistant should be a friendly and responsible person who agrees with and demonstrates the Christian values of our organization; has 2-3 years of experience within an office culture; and who is able to integrate well into our small but dynamic office environment. This person will be responsible for assisting the Executive Director and Managers.
Duties and Tasks
· Process mail
· Answer phones and info@ e-mails
· Organize and manage office supplies
· Order special event supplies as directed
Work special events from time to time
· Maintain current mailing
Maintain donor databases
Assist with additional projects or events for Director and other managers as needed
Craft emails to donors
· Attention to detail, organized, with a high degree of initiative
· Excellent communication skills; ability to write well
· Excellent and kind phone and email etiquette
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Google Docs, and DropBox programs
· Knowledgeable in Microsoft Publisher and PowerPoint
· Proficient with various office equipment
· Familiar with mass emailing platforms, i.e. Constant Contact